Sunday 9 January 2011

Come little rabbit!

Doing some sketches of rabbits has inspired me to try and illustrate a bunny/rabbit related song/poem, I remembered a song my children used to love while at nursery called 'Come little rabbit' its a really sweet little song with hand actions, i am planning to continue throughout this week practicing sketching rabbits and certain elements within the song which i then plan to develop and experiment with to try and develop into a style i can apply to future illustrative projects.



'COME LITTLE RABBIT'

In a cottage in the woods,
A little old man by the window stood,
He saw a rabbit hopping by,
frightened as can be

"help me, help me, sir" she said
"before the hunter shoots me dead"
come little rabbit, come with me
stay safely at my side

No comments:

Post a Comment