Thursday 6 January 2011

Words

I started this project early last year but the end result was so bad urggh! I have decided to go back to it now i can do it for myself and not to be answering a certain brief or created to what a tutor recommends! In the early stages i had an idea to create something based on words which according to the internet are the top 100 words to know to impress an examiner in A level and above, I had an initial idea to create a set of a type of flash card aimed at higher education students which would be something typographic and visually appealing, the images i have uploaded are the first stage of trying to create such a thing, I have now had ideas to try and create a small book which could maybe incorporate the flash cards within it?! so here goes, the first project of 2011.



No comments:

Post a Comment