Thursday 6 January 2011

A new start

I wanted to show you a few pieces which i feel turned out quite well while i was working towards my degree last year, I still feel quite under confident within work i produce and need to continue experimenting with new concepts and briefs to improve on the skills i have, I would love to now start finding my own style that i feel represents me in the right way, I would like to be able to combine different ways in which i work combining illustrative experimental pieces with a more graphic approach, I am contemplating a future within teaching and have applied for a place on a Art related PGCE but while i do have a passion for teaching and working with high school students i would like to continue and even attempt to make some kind of career out of work i produce, maybe in a freelance role. Who knows what the future will hold for me but I'm sure it will be an interesting and fulfilling year ahead, I have two placements within high schools coming up and i am still involved with the ideas foundation, Heres to a great 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment